Thursday, February 28, 2013

Christmas 2012

These are more cards I made and sent for Christmas, 2012




 
This was another fun card to make.  It's also a tri-fold.  I used papers from the DCWV Winter Wonderland collection.  (I was one of the lucky ones who found this cardstock).  This is the most beautiful collection of cardstock.


I created a tri-fold card from a dark blue snowflake cardstock.  Then I used Silhouette to creat the circle snowflake and backed it with a baby blue snowflake cardstock from the same collection.  I placed clear rhinestones on each of the tips of the snowflake.  I used a small punch to create the white stars and added a silver tree (button) I bought from Walmart.
 
The inside:
I created a white cardstock circle and a mettalic blue scalloped circle and stamped the greeting on the inside.
 
Let's face it Christmas is all about the bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment