Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#42 ANYTHING BUT SQUARE 14 Jul

I love Ike's "Geranium Basket" !!  I can be used for so many occasions.   Thinking of you, Miss you, Get well, Happy Birthday and I'm sure you can think of many more.  I left off the sentiment since I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for yet. 
 
 
 



I dyed a paper doily from the "Dollar Store" and used Copics to color.
 
I used 2 shades of pink for the geraniums, a yellow and 2 shades of brown for the basket and 3 shades of green for the leaves.
 
I really do think everyone should have this in their stash so they can take their time or color in a rush to get it to the post.  Something always comes up that's been forgotten.  :-}


See you over at IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE
Where IKE will give you a freebie to use -So everyone can share!
 You could be the winner of free digi stamps.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment