Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Love Actually Challenge

Welcome back to the IKEs WORLD challenges :)  Surf on over to IKEs WORLD to join in the challenge, just remember, you should use an IKEsART images (She usually gives a freebie)  and she's offering a $20 gift certificate as a prize.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :)


I do hope you enjoy it and leave me a kind comment.

#56  Love Actually
using  "Lake Love"
I used Prisma Colored Pencils:
and Flower Soft on the trees and flowers:




I hope you head over to the Challenge page and play with us. 
Ike usually offers a freebie so there's really no reason not to play.  We would love to see you and your artwork there.

Please leave me some loving words so I know you like my work.  Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment