Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Girl Power

Challenge#74  runs from OCT 11 –24
"DayDream - Sept FBFC Excl" from the Free FaceBook post


"DayDream" seemed to be crying out for pink hair and 
this challenge was perfect for her.
This card has four layers of paper plus the vellum.
I used Tim Holtz "Abandoned Coral Distress Ink, 
VersaMark white ink for the "Boho" effect.
Copic colors shown below and Vellum for the words.

I used the following Copic Colors:
Skin - E000, E21. E11, R02
Hair -R000, R20, R35, R85
Clothing - E35, E55, E57

Be sure to join the fun and you could win a prize.

You can find the challenge at


Please leave me some love in the comment section.  I love to hear from you.

This card has been entered in the following challenges:
Designs 4 Joy 

I'm blessed to have this card posted at "Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine".  I used the background technique from the current issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment