Sunday, January 29, 2017

Another fortnight has passed and it's time for the next Ike's World 
This challenge will run from:  Jan 31 - Feb 12   
 I chose Ike's beautiful "Love Letters" image


Recipe Card:
Recollection Cherry Red Cardstock
DWVC Pure White
Copic:
W00, W0, W2
R39, R59, R89 
Pilot Pens: Gold and Silver
White Gel Roll pen
Red Heart Doily
Small Flowers from a recent online sale
Clear rhinestones
Various Scraps

This was one image I've been waiting to color with anticipation I looked at my Copics
My first thought was a wooden box with red details.  Then the more I looked at it I decided
it had to be white with a cool grey shadows and bright red berry hearts.  This was as close as my
rheumatoic hands could come to what my crazy brain saw in my head.  I hope you like it.
Please join us in this challenge at Ike's Challenge page

Don't forget to leave me some love and encouragement before you leave.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment