Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Challenge #87 at Ike's Art World

Anything Goes With an optional twist Angels and Demons

   This challenge runs from Apr25 - May 09
The "garden" twist could go with any flower bed or vegetable garden.
I chose to use Ike's "1920 lady" from her digi shop Ike's Art.
You'll find many images that can be used in this challenge.
For this image I used:
Angel Front and Back



         
A friend of mine (Ginny) told me about a YouTube video on creating with a digi on a candle.
I decided to try this "something different".  It seemed easy enough...until you got into making a 4 x 7 Pillar candle.
I would suggest you start with something smaller until you get the technique down.
Other than that it fun and easy and could even be decorated.
Someone will be getting this for Christmas!
Give it a try and I think you'll like it.
           
I can't wait to see your designs so be sure to join us in this challenge, please.  
You can enter it into  Ike's Challenge for a chance at a prize.
She's also offers a freebie on many of the challenges that can be used.
Leave some love to let me know you visited.
Thank you!

****DO NOT BURN THESE CANDLES****
FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE ONLY

      

No comments:

Post a Comment