Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Aud Sentiments Challenge #185

July 27- Aug 7
Challenge #185
Theme: No Sentiment on the front of project 
(you can include an inside sentiment on a card)
Our Sponsor: Aud Sentiments
(flowers can be on pattern paper, in stamped image or added as an embellishment)
I chose Die cuts



Card Recipe: 

I used both cream and white papers.  The center embellishment is a combination of pearls and rhinestones.

I loved this card so much I wanted to experiment with it so I have it in 2 other colors.
This is the only place (exception possibly on PinInterst) you'll see them.



Which is your favorite?

Please leave some love if you have any words of encouragement.
I always like to know when someone visits.
Until next time ~AngeL Hugs~


.·:*¨¨*:·..AngeLikeMe·:*¨¨*:·.


No comments:

Post a Comment