Monday, November 6, 2017

Thankful Thoughts

When I saw this die and the corners I immediately saw this card in my head.
I'd like to wish all of the US a Happy Thanksgiving
and the rest of the world to stop and remember all that you have to be thankful for.
This is one holiday the whole world can celebrate 
their blessings and the blessings of a bountiful harvest.
The wreath and acorns are from my montthly die kit from Sillhouette and
the gorgeous corners are from Joy Crafts.
The papers are Co'Ordination
I used Tim Holtz Disstress Inks and Momento inks to add color to the cut-outs.
The lovely organza sheer ribbon was from my stash
 and seemed to fit perfectly with the rust  tones.

I'll be entering this card into several challenges.

http://daranddiane.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment