Monday, February 13, 2017

Aud's Sentiments Challenge #173

Challenge will run Feb 9-20
Theme: Valentines/Love Sentiment

I chose to create a design that just wanted to come out of my mind.
Out it came and this is the result


I used a Darice Embossing Folder for the background added my Red and White heart punch
The "ribbon" effect is created with a scrap of red paper and a Martha Stewart Punch out.
I've had the metal heart for well over 15 years so don't even think about asking where it came from...IDKS
The Happy Valentine Day stamp was one I got out of the JoAnn $1 bin + stamped in red and embossed.
I hope you like it and will come up with something simple yet elegant on your own.  This is merely an idea of what can happen when you open up that pandora's box.  Love to see yours.

Please leave me some love letting me know if you like my creations.  It's always wonderful to hear.
Til the next challenge:  ~AngeL Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment