Monday, February 13, 2017

Inspirational card for Challenge #82

This week I created an inspirational card for Challenge #82
Anything Goes With an optional twist Nature
For my twist I used the beautiful Floral Wreath image.
You can find her images at:  

This is one of my versions of it and I'm sure 
I'll be using again since I have other ideas for it in mind.


Recipe Card:
Double side purple cardstock from stash
Dark side on outside of card
Re'collections Coordinations
Light (other side) of purple card
X-press it for Copics
Copics in BV000, BV02 and BV13

At first the number of petals intimidated me then 
I just started with a small section at a time and before I knew
it the wreath was completed.  I'd like to urge you take on some of these projects by just working in small sections at a time.

 Please come join us in this challenge at:
The Challenge page


No comments:

Post a Comment