Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Anything Goes In the Garden

Challenge  #85 at Ike's Art World
   This challenge runs from Mar 28 -April 11 

The "garden" twist could go with any flower bed or vegetable garden.
I chose to use Ike's "Ivy" from her digi shop Ike's Art.
You'll find many images that can be used in this challenge.


For this image I used my Prisma colored pencils, Avery Elle Aquamarine ink for the background,
 white pearl Stickles, Ike's Ivy and a free stamps from
one of my magazines for the fairy and the sentiment.
This card could be used for a Birthday or even a Thinking of You depending on the sentiment inside.
                          
I hope you like this sweet and simple card and give something "in the garden" a try.
I can't wait to see your designs so be sure to join us in this challenge, please.  
You can enter it into  Ike's Challenge for a chance at a prize. 
She's also offering a freebie that can be used.

Leave some love to let me know you visited.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment