Thursday, March 9, 2017

Aud's Sentiment Challenge #175 Inspiration


March 9-20  - Put up on Mar 7
Theme: Easter/Spring Sentiment
Our Sponsor: Paper Nest Dolls

I chose Some Bunny Loves You
This is my first attempt working with Paper Nest Dolls so I'm still learning.
 I hope you like it.  I think it's very sweet and makes you want to hug a bunny.
(Yes, I do have 2 bunnies my thoughtful hubby bought me.  One is blue and one is pink and they are as sweet as he is!)

Recipe Card:
Somebunny loves you from Paper Nest Dolls
Papers from Jennifer Ellroy-Vintage Blooms and Re'collections
Prisma pencils
Copics: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, R21
Hair - E18, E28, E57
Bunny - W00, W0, W3
Apron - R81, R83, R85
Dress - B91, B93, B95

This is my first attempt working with Paper Nest Dolls so I'm still learning.
Please leave some love if you have any words of encouragement.  I always like to know when someone visits.
Until next time ~AngeL Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment