Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ike's Art Challenge #89

Anything Goes With an optional twist Happy post

   This challenge runs from May 23 - Jun 06
The "Happy" twist could go with any sentiment including
"Thinking of You", "Happy Birthday" or even Have a "Happy Day".
I chose to use Ike's "The Tea Party JPJ" from her digi shop Ike's Art.
You'll find many images that can be used in this challenge.


For this image I used
      DCWV Papers in turquoise and K and CO. Wild Raspberry print.
A yellow and green garland ribbon and a yellow bow with a pearl
Copics:
B10, B11, B00, B01, E50, E11, R20, E17. E18, E19, Y08, Y13, R81, R83, R85
             
I hope you like this sweet and simple card and let me know by leaving a comment.
I can't wait to see your designs so be sure to join us in this challenge, please.  
You can enter it into  Ike's Challenge for a chance at a prize.
She's also offering a freebie that can be used.
Leave some love to let me know you visited.
Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment