Friday, May 5, 2017

Pearly Sparkles May.

 Things with Wings
I recently have been purchasing new supplies and I used one of my favorites on this card.

This card uses a combination of embossing folder and die.
The die is a new "Stampin' Up" called "Dragonfly Dreams" 
The dragonfly was embossed clear and sprinkled with 
Ultra Fine glitter.
The embossed paper was sanded to bring out all the fine elements.

You can find Pearly Sparkles here.
Be sure to come by and enter the contest or just get some inspiration.

If you like this card or any of my cards please let me know by leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you and even a note that you stopped by is a big smile creator.  :-}

This card is entered into the challenge at:
Morgan's Artworld
My Time to Craft
 

No comments:

Post a Comment